Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Jesmine 2X Bday

Monday is my last day for work, time fly...before i stil complain about it but nw stil leave few days...N CNY is coming soon, i stil lack of some cloths, shoes, n....

My camera gt some problem, bcz put it inside the car in the HOT afternoon so cause my pic bcum blur...Some more CNY is coming, i gt no time bring it to repair...tat mean i gt NO camera on CNY T_T
back to topic~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SIS~
Last sat, my lovely sis Jesmine have pre-bday party @ walkers
Its her 18th bday, I didnt make mistake...LOL (wish her forever 21 18)


Polka dot theme
i gt HUGE pimple on my face *sob Sob
Mr Hanz from Penang cum n wish d bday gal?? n party v us AGAIN~!!
my bro too tipsy dy, cant wait to drink
wanna poke his face?? LOL

Happy Birthday to Jesmine

Make a wish~ hope ALL ur wishes come true~!
smooch the Bday Gal

Playing v d growing stick

Smooch my lovely sis again
dinner v family Korea BBQ AGAIN~!!

Wish can get my salary, clear all my debt n buy wat i want~ tehee
Argg....tis hour i'm stil here!
Its time for me too sleep, tmr gt work~ NIte~!

No comments:

Post a Comment