Friday, January 7, 2011

Beginning of 2011

1st month of 2011, cz hvn open sch so make me feel like i'm stil in 2010...
New beginning of the year, i gonna plan for my brand new 2011~

i have make up frequent recently, cz my face condition nt tat gud like b4 =(
i should make up
lesser~


To-Do List in 2011 :

1. Study hard.
Argg....i think i mention it in my blog like thousand times, as usual i hope tis year i cn get GOOD result on my study.

2. Be more mature & independence. stop behave like a kid, n being naive...wanna b more mature N have my own opinions~! dun easily get influence by others.

3. Earn & Save more money. gonna start earn more money~!!
i'm doing online business but nt much customer *sob SO PPL~ plz support *Princessswonderland*


4. I want travel to other countries. many place i wish to go like UK, taiwan, korea, japan, thailand, etc...hope tis year i cn travel to oversea v my family =)

5. Spend more time v my family. most of my time r facing pc, didnt reali spend time v my parents...so gonna find some time acc my parents =)

6. Improve my memory. stop having poor memory, n forgetful...

7. Gonna improve my ENGLISH. gonna read more books n watch more Gossip Gals N Vampire Diary~ LOL. seriously i noe my grammar r 'CANT USE'...=,=

8. I wannnt get a DSLR/ SLR. envy ppl who using DSLR, cz the quality n color of photo r more nicer thn digitalcamera but gonna SAVE more MORE $ =(

9. I wannnt get Iphohe/Blackberry. Now r apple century, many ppl r using iphone or blackberry whn u walk in the street...Argg~~i wanna enter smart phone world also~whn i'm boring, i cn playing games, fbing or bbm...

10. Write more posts. gonna party more~ LOL gonna write down all my memorable things here...Hope my reader will increase MORE more more~~

N many more .....

7 comments:

tan said...

quah babe~
jiayou bah!~~~~~~~~~

JessyQ said...

thx my dear tan~
u too ya, take care there...love ya~

cho said...

pretty in this pict leh ~
but can see ur eyes make dao quite nong

save ur money then me u and chew go uk next year tgt har f2 we travel 1 month XDDD

i also want a iphone leh
im waiting for the iphone 5
seems like it gonna launch on june or july
i wan to get 1 too f4

RiChArDcHeOnG said...

u will know what u should do when u read it every week.. =)

XIDU said...

Trust urself, N Dreams 'll B come Truth

Sawy said...

Jia You..Hope All Your Listing Dream Come True!!

JessyQ said...

richard- haha, i hope so...
xiu- thx, u too =)
sawy- thx~

Post a Comment