Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Frens bday on Jan'11

11.01.11 its public holiday (only in johor), so i finally get to meet up wit my classmates...
actually, tat day v dy planned a surprise bday celebration for BOLO...

after play board games wit my classmatesssss~~
they bought many insect to scare Mr BOLO (bcz v knew he scare those things)
our culture, bday boys/gals 's face must kena cream (he feel so happy?) =,=
accidently, v gals wit WHiTE shirt
BOLO showing his SUPER CUTE present~
16.01.11, went Big mouth @ Sutera for colleague bday celebration...thx for treated us sing k~ ^^

wit d bday gal~Hui Zhen



my colleaguess~~~
get to know more about my colleagues day by day, great to know them ~
however, now i stil wil did some mistake on my work...trying to b more caution on my work...

HappY Belated Bday to my dear tan~
i didnt forget ur bday, but i wanna waited u there reach the day, bcz i'm working so til i forgot d time dy...so dun angry of me k f4 nxt nxt year whn u back in M'sia, we sure organise party for U...my dear, must take care at there ya,love ya

many frens bday on Jan, My lovely sis n ah cho bday r coming soon...

5 comments:

tan said...

y without me?
and quah i realised u din wish me at all, jz asked me :tan u there haven 12 rite..

SUAN LIAO JESSY QUAH

JessyQ said...

tan- after tat i also realise it~~sorry la, u noe i ♥ u silently 1...dun angry me k~~~cz whn i rmb tat time dy passed jor f4f4

Anonymous said...

nono i duno hennnnnnnnnnnnn
even atas aso bo mention hennnnnnnnnnnn
u hurt me f4


BYEBYE QUAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh

cho said...

hahahaha...yalo
i also saw quah 'u there haven 12 rite' de comment
then im waiting for her wish comment too XD
but never seen the comment also
hahahahaha ~~~

but tan she atas got mention u ah @@

tan said...

aiyo CHO!
she edited 1!!!!!!!!!!!1
T.T
she is heartless no.1
u r number 2!

Post a Comment