Sunday, January 2, 2011

last day of 2010

wat i have done in 2010??
Nothing special, a normal boring good student life. LOL
finished my year 2 sem 1 subjects but the results are....(hope tis year will b better)
start working n realise money are nt tat easy to earn, BUT i stil spend a lot. fml ( hope tis year i earn + save MORE money so i cn spend more *hehe )

Congrats to Malaysia team get the Suzuki Cup, so i gt Holidays on fri~

its so happy, bcz i cn join my sotong n secondary schmates countdown i
n Singapore...
N fri morning i join my colleagues went Sing K...
bcz of too rush, so didnt make up =(
Chris, nickname in office is Panda
( bcz of him so No ppl called me Panda, cz his dark circle is more serious thn me LOL )
Sherwin, nickname in office is Ah Shao
( she is a gud gf, cz she helping her bf in coffee shop every weekend. tats y her nickname is ah shao)
Neomi, nickname in office is xiao mei
( i duno y she gt tis nickname, but i noe she like suddenly shout ppl name for nth LOL )
Serene, i duno her nickname
( she taller n fairer thn me ~ evny )
Hock, i also duno wat his nickname

group pic~ ( duno y my hair so messy =,= )

After tat, went home rest n save energy for count down in Singapore~

2010 dy ended...leave all the sadness, unlucky, bad things in 2010.
have a Brand New 2011 ahead ~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment