Thursday, February 10, 2011

Happy CNY 2011

Tis year is 'rabbit year'...as usual, we are going back to Penang...
my CNY's activities is all about visited relatives, eat, sleep, party n gambling...i think almost everyone are same as me....didnt get much chances to drink Plain Water !! Gonna drink MORE water, pimpleS plzz leave me =(

Wish my all my family n frens have a Healthy n Prosperous Year~!! 兔年行大运~~~

all 3 in Mickey Mouse shirt
My reunion dinner on 除夕 , Nandos @ Gurney
年初二, steamboat dinner @ my uncle house
Most of the relative said tat i look more n more alike my eldest sis, reali??
y didnt look more alike 2nd sis?? LOL
ne ne meet neenee~ LOL
Mr Hanz~AGAIN (quite frequent c him in my blog, i think YOU cn come jb more often dy ^^)
Mr Ah Xian, nice to meet uHappy gether!?! LOL
Mr Andy
Ghee Hiang~
bought for daddy n sis's frens

Finally, finish my working life...Turn back to my 'night cat' life, sleep late n wake up late *evil smile
Hope i wil have a Great 'rabbit' year =)

No comments:

Post a Comment