Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Happy Birthday to my sis


HAPPY BIRTHDAY
To
My ♥ Sister & My dear Cho ♥

Yesterday is my lovely sister & dear cho birthday,
their birthday on the same day.
I know my dear cho already reserve her day for Mr Alson so i only can meet her on this sat.*hehe*
Yesterday i went George & Dragon with family to have our dinner.
Actually we wanna go for Korea BBQ but my dad was slightly fever so our plan cancel.



My mum ^^
After dinner with parents,
we went Neway, city square meet up with Miran & Made and sing k ^^
My 2 ♥ sistas~
Sean
Miran & Made
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
I like this spec =)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
TO
MY SIS & CHO
Wish both of u
All the dreams come true and stay pretty
love ya~ =)

2 comments:

cho said...

no reserve for him leh
i was stayed at home =(

JessyQ said...

aiyo~u din call me...mon i no work le~

Post a Comment