Sunday, February 7, 2010

Weekly

Recently, i keep feel headache n dizzy but now i'm getting better dy i think then main reason cause me headache is lack of sleep *hehe*
So now, i try to sleep early =) because i quit my job dy *clap clap*
But my 80% salary dy gone, because last week i went for Metrojaya warehouse sales n shopping with my sis...
BUT i still got many thing haven buy ...Arg~ 'Money not enough' !!


CNY coming soon so me n my sis clean up our room, but look at our room both of us(my elder sis out station) think tat its a mission impossible because 3 of us really got MANY things n rubbish....
but both of us spend 1 day still cant finish cleaning our room, we have to continue our mission on tomorrow =(

That day, i quarrel with my mum...i know my temper are vry BAD, so every times after quarrel with my mum i feel vry regret. I keep remind myself i have to change
BUT i still always lost my temper.T_T So sorrry~the word i said are unintentionally and I know my mum will forgive me *hehe* ♥ MY MUM ^^

06022010, is my dad's company annual dinner...

curl my hair + make up

the suspicious red spot on my neck is because my neck cant tahan the HOT weather ==

my dad wearing RED traditional shirt ^^ Karen & Jeslyn


We only c her once a year at annual dinner *hehe* But next week she going to Australia for 6 years, so dun know when can meet her again dy =(

This is our ONCE a year photo 2009
i like my side face *hehe*
That night, my elder sis went to her company dinner so dun hav her pic..=p

2 comments:

Sam Kok said...

I like the way your dad dressed =) At least I know I'm not the only one doing it =D

dear chew said...

are u sure u slp earlyyy~
hehe
miss u dear quahhh <3

Post a Comment