Saturday, February 20, 2010

CNY @ Penang


Happy Chinese New Year

13.02.2010 sat, my family n i going back to Penang...We went KL rest awhile n pick up my aunt after that continue our journey to Penang.
But there are damn MANY cars at highway so it took 6 hours only reach Penang from KL.==Every year my family will go temple praying on the 1st of the CNY. There are crowded.

After that, normally what we did was started go bai nian & visit my relative in Penang.

Having streanboat @ my uncle house ^^

my sis & cousin & hugoboth of their height more thn 173cm o.O

I MISS the FOOD~! Arg....=(

This year got few my relative not free so didn't go bai nian with them, make my ang pau lesser =( *hehe* i'm BAD =p

but this CNY, i get to meet up with my TD 10 38 buddy...TingAn *haha*
yam cha with his fren @ startbucks , Gurney

the view from d house, the sky is cloudy
Gals love mirror~ *big smile*

I LIKE tis pic !!
The brightness of the living room was nice, actually wanna take a family portrait BUT i forgot jor == (i knoe i'm DAMN forgetful T_T )

meet up v my sotong & dada & my secondary classmate This 2 day, i keep gambling with frens *hehe* BUT ~ i'm nt the winner =( but lucky din lose much also... But the 'zhuang' really vry chio, keep get double As make us wanna pay triple == i think he got play trick de *hahahaa*

This week i having 3 times steamboat >.< , i think gonna b gain weight dy...

Tmr open sch dy, but no haapy at all...cz having 3month holidays become more greedy dy...i think its time to remove the rust on my brain, must study tats what i always said BUT i always failed to do that *haha*

Must jiayou in this sem to get what i want ~!! QHT stop lazy anymore!! *wahaha*

Wish my family & friends
Have a GOOD fortune in tiger year.

5 comments:

Audrey ✿ said...

quahh quahh~
start class ler jiayou nehh!
:D <3 u!

JessyQ said...

thx my dear...
u also ya...
<3 u~!!

tan said...

jiayou tgt sia~
i going to link u x)

yvonne* said...

ehh your dad was driving in the emergency lane! haha =P

JessyQ said...

tan-nw u only going to link ==
yvonne-haha~u only u notice, damn jam lo so no choice break the undangx2...hehe

Post a Comment