Sunday, February 28, 2010

First Week In Sch

Finally, open sch 1 week already...because fri is public holiday so i only study 2 days in this week *yeah* but my laziness still cant remove from my brain =(

First day went sch i through my class was 9.30am but who know when i reach sch my classmate told me tat the first class cancel *wth* so we all went sch waiting 1 hour for the next week class

2nd day, after class we went loud speaker celebrate Chu May's Birthday

Happy Birthday
to May Goh
Sat, i went Chris open house party with my dear Cho & Diong
so long time dint c my dear cho already, sometime i miss the yam cha section with them, sometime my dear cho are busy outing with someone..we gambling in the living room, and the punishment are smack the loser

in the end everyone back home with a 'red' hand LOL

someone kena me smack until like this *evil smile*
This few day, i realize that i fall in love with someone
beside eating, sleeping and watching drama or tv time...i was with the someone

That someone are MY PC *hahahaa*
because i realize that when i'm free or boring i sure online and on facebook == so this few day i dint touch my book and note at all (i know i'm wasting my time T_T)
So, now i wanna lesser my online time (i know its hard) I will control myself~!!!

Yesterday, me web cam with my cuttlefish *hehe* its vry fun~ But i forgot print screen the fun moment & my cuttlefish face =( she becum more fair, she already fair enough liao *jealous*
no choice because now UK there are cold, i wish i be there also, then i can no enjoy M'sia 'Friendly' weather already.
Miss the time before me & sotong & cuttlefish always stuck together...waiting for her come back, we must hang out together 'gao gao' ^^

3 comments:

Audrey ✿ said...

ahhh..quahh
i also wish go yamcha with u all nahhh
:(
cant wait cant wait!!

tan said...

lai yumcha wif me lai all lai~~~nyahahahha

JessyQ said...

haha~both of u fast fast come back~!!
we go yam cha~~haha

Post a Comment