Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Shut down mode

My brain now in shut down mode~!! why?? because i have 3 month holiday....
I think after my final, my brain din work anymore *haha*
Now i'm working part time job in a restaurant, went to work every weekday, so i will sleep at home, watching tv and playing computer during weekend, my life keep repeating evryday =( so its will be less chance for my brain to work as all the thing keep repeating eveyday... Now...its take long time for me to think even jz a simple math ques. >.<
with my ester's brother bottle *haha*

My holiday still have another 1month++ to go, I'm waiting for CNY coming ^^ wanna to buy lots of new cloths * big smile * but short of money.... so no choice.... i need to continue work hard for $$$.... ==

6 comments:

Jeslyn said...

yaya...since u noe tat...
so u better train ur brain to function well...^^
u should continue to work hard then get salary jz can buy things...as u hv many things wan to buy..^^

Sam Kok said...

Why bother yourself with math questions during the holiday, relax~ Btw, when is sch going to reopen?

JessyQ said...

jes-yalo,i gt many thing wanna buy, but my salary is so damn low so u wanna sponsor me??XD
sam-sometime wanna calculate some amount...now u stil duno whn sch reopen a??== 22 feb

Audrey ✿ said...

haha,got chance then rest more nahh!!
later start class liao complain tired!
XD jiayou nehh quahh~<3

Tayww said...

now ur brain must be full of grass xD

JessyQ said...

chew-u also jia you~
tayww-u nt said dun wan comment meh thn now keep comment..

Post a Comment