Sunday, January 17, 2010

Day out with family

Yesterday i went Singapore with my family ^^
long time didn't go S'pore shopping already, so we planed go S'pore...
My dad ^^
We went bugis, there are crowded on the road and the carpark are limited. We hardly find a place, so we waste much time on finding carpark...ishh~

So after we parked the car, we started to shopping...yuhoo~

I like the outlook of ILUMA. its nice!
while waiting for the food... xiao long bao , wan tan soup & meat noodle
We finish all this in 15min, because my dad n mum are waiting for us to back home. phew~

This is the result of OUR harvest on that day *haha*^^

All $9, $10 & $15 only...♥ shopping, but now me poor again =(

wanna work hard n waiting for my salary to BUY other things *hehe*

3 comments:

Sam Kok said...

Wow.. That's a nice display of your 战利品s =)

cho said...

quah u went to bugis street har?

JessyQ said...

yaya~last last week...y??

Post a Comment