Sunday, January 24, 2010

Normal Weekend

Actually last fri i wanna go melacca with my classmate .

But unfortunately, Miss YYY has to go for her grandmum birthday dinner, so our plan cancel then i need to go for work =(
Sat, my 2 sis went ipoh then only leave me n my parents.
My dears thought that i got work so go out didn't called me =( so I'm Ssooooo bored and nothing to do at home.
Don know what can do, so thinking wanna watch some drama to kill my boring time...
so i watched 下一站,幸福 because many of my friends said its not bad.
It really not bad, now i'm CRAZY on it...Xiao Le is so damn CUTE. And now i keep telling my friend Xiao Le so cute x100, until him cant tahan *haha*
Beside that, i also watched 家门的荣光 it also is a nice Korea drama...i like the character of Lee Kang Shi, he is so cool...
everytime i watch i told my sis he so cool man also~ *evil smlies*

his smile can melt many gals heart *haha*

Name:朴时厚 Park Si Hoo (박시후)
heigh:182cm
weigh:70kg

Now my life full of drama except eating, sleeping & go out. *hehe*


Sultan Johor passed away on sat, so every johorian need to 'dai xiao' show respect,
so now can c many non-muslim wearing a 3inch black fabric on their left hand at outside.

3 comments:

Audrey ✿ said...

quahhh~finally u update blog~
haha~u so free noh...i tel u i wanna jadi shenxian liao!
zombielook~i sked i go bac u all cant recognize me!
hehe
anyway,love u~
=3=

cho said...

hahaha...quah u see lah
u wont find us even u were so so so boring at home ... so sad ><

btw chew...i believe i can recognize u de XD

JessyQ said...

cho-cz i duno u free bo lo~!!
let me so bored at home >.<
chew-we sure recognise u de,dun worry...

Post a Comment