Monday, June 7, 2010

Exam mood start!

Tmr going to have my Accounting paper~
9 June - Econ

16 15 June - Malaysia Studies

17 June - Management

then i gonna to have 3 week holidays~~
cant wait for the holidays...I wanna hanging out wit my frenS, shopping, sing K, & etc...
but have to concentrate on exam 1st...=(
Noon, i received a call...make me hesitate wanna take pat or not, cause i though i miss the chance. Whatever, after exam only consider it~
Don expect too high on my exam, because like this always make disappointed much more *sob sob*
BUT i do wish i can get GOOD result~
answer carefully in my exam & all the best ba~

100%~ hahaa...tats too greedy...
I wanna HD enough~ LOL *god, bless me~

GOOD LUCK X 100000000 to me AGAIN and my frenS~ hehe


Edited on 15 june :

OMG~~how clever i'm...i remember WRONG my exam schedule!!!
lucky i realize it on yesterday, today i'm going to have my MS exam on 2pm.
i study all i can in 1 night and thx god~ what i had study was out in the exam...so 2 hour exam i use 1 hour ++ finish it...
i spill out all i have study...
so now can blog awhile...and i use new template design. *hehe
leave one subject, MOB...study hard for more 1 day then the day after tomorrow I WILL BE FREE,free free...
can't wait for my HOLIDAYS~ ^^
my frens date me..date me...
*hehe

2 comments:

Egg tart said...

Hey Fren ..Wishing all de best for ur management paper 2moro.."Gam ba teh"..(^o^)
( Ps: U look pretty wif ur new hair cut..)

JessyQ said...

thx =)
@@ i didnt cut my hair ya...

Post a Comment