Friday, June 18, 2010

Start Holiday

Yeah~!!!
i finished my final and having my 1month holiday now...
although, i didn't did very well in some of my paper, but this already pass cant do anything anymore...just can pray for it la, my wish blow away already =(

i'm wearing GEO xcm 214 lense...anyone interest can click on princessswonderland
i'm selling it =)
My lovely 2nd sis birthday post lazy to post...hehe
but she already update in her blog Jeslyn

wanna sleep early to cure my seriously panda eye...any efficient and effective way to cure it?? =(

Holiday are so good...i can sleep sleep sleep.*hehe because of exam so i always study till middle of the night...my eye bag is horrible now =(
Duno why i feel i only can study in the night, cz in day time i really hard to concentrate on my study...maybe night are more quite so that i more easy to have the study mood.
some more i like ppl to teach me on study rather than i study on my own *haha
but my classmate use to study in day time and i use to study in night time, so no choice i need to study on my own =( it make me remember in my foundation time, i always trouble my fren to teach me study till middle of the night...*haha thx to Them alot, i really appreciate it.
And i like ppl wish me good luck before i go for exam *haha this make me feel more confidence...maybe this practice is influence by my sis because before we like to wish each other before going for exam..so now even my sis are working she also still will call me or msg me and wish me ^^
So now, i wanna to enjoy my HOLIDAY
i wanna party, travel, sing k , yam cha, shopping, watch drama,...etc..
But also wanna find some part time job to earn $, if not i'm broke and can't go any place...

1 comment:

Jeslyn said...

gd lo...
i wish i can hv holidays to...T_T

Post a Comment