Friday, June 25, 2010

Outing

Last Friday, was Karen Diong Bday party...the Bday girl assigned everyone must come with green, but some ppl failed...Because green colour are not a common colour....even the Bday gal also just bought one before the party. haha

my dear cho and I went earlier help the Bday girl to prepare the party
with the Bday gal
with secondary sch classmate, my sotong also here =)

Make a wish ** hope all ur dreams come true ya
After the party, we take a ride with Mr. Lee...his driving style make me excited and we all like his car (but only internal not the outlook of the car) *lol
the Bday gal miss out take a ride with us, so she asked for yam cha on the another day...And we watched the England football match together...Finally, England win this match !!
i like their dimple...nice~!

Yesterday, I went S'pore for shopping with my dear tan & cho...
we look like tourist.. lol
no edit, accidentally shake so blur...nice!
with tan
with cho
wanna join lookbook?? lol
I almost forgot my MS presentation because it is after the final....Finally, finished it on today...
tmr going to kl meet my TD 10 buddies, really MISS them alot...time FLY, 1 year never meet with some of them, cant wait to meet up with them.=)
After this, is time for my sotong & cuttle fish...Finally, my cuttle fish come back but my sotong going to have work on july.=( so before this 3 of us must STICK together..haha

---------------------------------------------

The CLEAN & CLEAR "Top Best Friends Models" search is here!! You and your best friend could be the New Faces of CLEAN & CLEAR!!! It's so simple to join:
1. Register
2.Upload your photo
3. Vote, and also TELL your friends to Vote
http://apps.facebook.com/cleanclearmalaysia/

Click on it http://malaysia.youthsays.com/jessy/cleanandclear =)

2 comments:

cho said...

hahaha...the 2nd photo looked like i was the bday girl cuz i sat at the middle XD
"we all like his car (but only internal not the outlook of the car)" this i fully agree !! lol !
the blur photo nice =D

JessyQ said...

hahaa~ofcz,cz the outlook of the car r so BXXG =X
yaya...i like tat photo ^^

Post a Comment