Friday, May 28, 2010

Start study

Final is coming soon, but until now i still haven prepare well in my revision =(
my study mood doesn't come, i always hard to concentrate on study...
BUT i dun wan poor result...OMG~
the only thing is STUDY~
have to frozen my sis birthday & cousin wedding post, after final only thaw my blog *hehe
gonna force myself to study, cant lazy anymore...
but i always failed...haiz~


1,000,000,000 times GOOD LUCK for my final
Now, i have to arrange my time to do revision.
study smart to get good result~
god~i wanna get the result i want~ *wish*

Edited on 03 June

Day after day, my Final become nearer and nearest...
but I lost my concentration on revision *sobbing*
Duno why i cant sit down and do revision for few hours, my concentration study really low...
now wanna 临时抱佛脚 already ~ =(

tis is pic taken by last year... STUDY MOOD WHERE ARE U NOW ?!?
Study Mood~i'm going to chase U~~!! LOL

1 comment:

Sam Kok said...

Good luck may God bless ya =)

Post a Comment