Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Happy Mother's Day


Mother's day as usual, went out and have dinner
like this my mum no need busy on prepare dinner for us and can take a rest *hehe
sis ordering food
We My mum chose Korea BBQ, because she knew that we all more likely to eat meat
MUM always think for the family ~ ♥

I ♥ My Familymy elder sis
my 2nd sis
Although it just a simple dinner with my family, but i like the moment whole family sitting & eating together

Sometime i will lose my temper to my mum,
Sometime will said out some word hurting you,
Sometime will lazy to helping you,
Sometime will let you worry about me,
BUT
that all not intentionally, sorry...
At here...
i wanna to say
THANK YOU, MY MUM~
I YOU~

MAY gonna be my busy month...My 2nd & cousin wedding are coming soon...
FINAL EXAM also coming soon, wanna plan a nice schedule for myself to study...haiz
study mood~faster fall in love to me ba...

3 comments:

Sam Kok said...

Happy Mother's day!!!

Tayww said...

o.o
korean food at near danga bay de bungalow there?

cho said...

me and my sis cooked for my mum tat day XD so good gal ~~

Post a Comment