Saturday, May 8, 2010

11&12 05 2010

Tues, i didnt go to sch...because i received message from my fren said that my Uni no electricity so all classes cancel
wow~it is a GOOD news for me *yuhoo*
So, i meet up with my SOTONG =)
We went sing k together (the design is cute~ )
happily seeing the cartoon??
Finally rmb to take pic with my SOTONG

Wed, hang out with my PG and have lunch with them
i curl my hair
with my dear diong
my dear cho & tan
with my dear chewthw helping us take polariod
My dear chew helping us decorate the polariod
tadaa~~


It really nice and i like the size because it is small, can keep in wallet
I also wanna Fujifilm Instant Mini 7s~
BUT i'm broke T__T

promoting the magazine LOL
shopping with my dearS

Thanks all my frens concern me about my previous post. I'm fine now and QHT worke harder for my final~blaming here cant change the result.

Mother's day coming soon, but still misery thinking about the celebration. HOW HOW HOW??

2 comments:

tan said...

hahahahaa
my pic so ugly weyyyyyyyy quahhhhhhhh

Tayww said...

i din even noe u taking photo of me = =
see la my eyes so small =(

Post a Comment