Thursday, December 8, 2011

My 21st Big Day

Yea~I'm officially 21~!!
Big gal dy, so gonna b strong and less crying..haha

The day b4 my BigDay, had one day trip to Desaru wit my classmate~!! =)

Qiang Ji Bah Kut Teh @ Kota Tinggi for our breakfast! nice~
tis gal so dangerous~!! eating and closing her eyes while driving!! luckily we all stil in one piece~hahaha
but stil gonna thx her for driving us! =)
Destination : Desaru!
Sunny day and nice view!
too bad we didnt bring extra cloth, so we only cn walk around the beach~
Our healthy lunch wit nice view, very relax ya~
And
my super special Sandwiches
cake
! LOL
1st time blow candle at the beach, hope all my wishes wil cum true!! =)
playing around wit our shadow
lobster for tea time @ Sg Rengit
but the taste was so so only =(
Thx for the one day trip and the wishes, i truly appreciate it! =)
At night, dinner wit my family!

And I finally got my key~! thx
  
Although i didnt have any celebration for my Bday, still gonna thx everyone for the wishes! Appreciate it =)

No comments:

Post a Comment