Saturday, December 24, 2011

Happy December

December its a joyful month... I'm having my holidays, ppl buying new things and cloths for Christmas and New Year, and many Sales out there for shops!!
Yesterday was winter solstice...i like tis day whn i was kids (now i still like it), cz i like to make Tang Yuan...its FUN to make diff colour for it wit my family...And I like to eat Tang Yuan! haha~




no time
lazy
make for other colour so its jz white and pink, simple and nice~




Even google also have Happy Holidays layout...so cute~!
Santa Claus is coming to town~~~!!!
i think everyone like to celebrate Christmas not only Christian...
I gonna place my long long present list in socks for Santa Claus~ hohoho
Merry Christmas to everyone~! 
Cant wait for Christmas Eve count down for it wit my frens on tmr~ =)


No comments:

Post a Comment