Friday, December 16, 2011

The day after my Bday

On my Bday night, Cho and i followed my sis went to KL...
And we went there to meet up wit Chew and stayed at her place...

Its nice to have a short trip wit my gals~
Every gal ♥ shopping!
i love this from the 1st sight, but no idea whr to wear this because M'sia weather so HOT! So didnt buy it~

Chatime for our teatime...y jb dun hav tis?! =(
Camwhore while v both are bored! LOL
Italiannies @ Sunway Pyramid
Meet up with Kim Seng!
Tiramisu...Cho claim that she felt dizzy after have this. LOL
The 2nd day with my gals~
Christmas decoration @ Pavilion
Sushi Zanmai @ Fahrenheit for dinner
Christmas decoration @ Fahrenheit


Back to Sunway Pyramid join my gal, and start playing around infont the window of the shops! LOL
I hope i cn receive Christmas present likkeee tat SSiiizzzee!! hehe~ greedy me!
Yam cha wit Winson and Edward..
Christmas its a joyful holiday to everyone!! i think we LOVE it so much, tats y v keep take pic with the Christmas decoration...LOL
Last week went for doctor because i had suffering for headache for sometimes, thx god its jz normal nose allergic...And now have recover dy~ =)
3mth holidays its quite long, but i'm lazy to work...wanna to get those 5days office work, but those jobs didnt wan for part time worker =(
Anyone gt any job to recommend?? hehe~
Its sooooo FAST, a year going to over soon!! OMG~
I gonna clean my meessssyyy study room for CNY!

No comments:

Post a Comment