Saturday, November 6, 2010

1 more week

1 more week, then i will be FREE~~cant wait for my HOLIDAYS ~~
after my exam, i wanna go Penang to attend my cousin wedding =)
before tat i still leave 1 2 subjects...but my laziness start growing up dy *smack foreheadi always have insomnia during exam period...
dark circle n eyes bag bcum moree SERIOUS, pimple poping out, pore bcum more bigger *sob
i wanna fairer skin~!!
Gonna change my lifestyle, sleep early n wake up early....

edited on : 9 nov
OMG~~AMC is sooo difficult~!!
i tot tat is nt too hard for me, BUT nw i realise its are so Disgusting....start regret waste my weekend n yestday time for not concrentrate on study *sob
Hope i able to ans well in exam, fri is coming soon~~ AIS n AMC paper after i cn enjoy my holidays dy....

Wish me GOOoD LUuCcK x 99999999999999 times for my last 2 subjects....ALL the BEST ~ to me!!

3 comments:

Sam Kok said...

Hahaha, you post is super funny.. All the best ya, good luck ;)

Egg tart said...

use SK II wiil help ur complextion..haha..Anyway all de best for last 2 subjects.. JIA YO!! GOOD LUCK!! Plus GOD BLESS!!!!!! (^o^)

Hot Chocolate said...

u fair enuf k...dun so stress ler...still got 2 mre subject ny mer...Jia You ya~~~~
when u bak at kl i belanja u drink hot chocolate ya^^

Post a Comment