Saturday, November 27, 2010

Pre-BIG day celebration

25 Nov is my Birthday...20th already, cant act like a child anymore =(
Last week,after attended my cousin wedding in Penang i was in KL for 1 week...
Meet up wit my TD 10 buddies n have a celebration in advance, thx~

thx meng hui~ @ Wong Kok, pavilion
i gt thousands of wishes (yes~i'm greedy =P)
huhuuu~~the candle fire cnt go out

5 golden flower less 1 peimun la~ =(
Only gt 2 guys...
meng hui
vincent
yoon yoon
karen
ah jia
group pic

24 nov, i went UK farm @ Kluang wit my classmate... v leave the city, near to natural to have some fresh air~ *haha

@ veg farm
gt MANY sheep n nice view behind
steamboat for dinner
YYY n Didi push my face to d cake, my face kena cream n my nose knock on the table =,=
my nose reali get hurt after the celebration, lucky my nose nt surgery 1 lolz
thx all my frens

2 comments:

Egg tart said...

hey fren hopefully ur nose is ok now..don need to go for surgery like M.jackson..haha..anyway nice pic..especialy those pic took from UK farm..really nice..(^o^)

JessyQ said...

thx~ ^_^

Post a Comment