Friday, October 22, 2010

Wake me up

Leave 1 more week, my exam gonna to start...
no fb, no online for 1 week, can i do it?? haiz~(conclusion is FAILED, i stil on computer Everyday...Sigh)
and recently, i find out i seen like gt shortsightedness....i DUN want to wear spec~!! fml
and my mind is on my holiday after the exam nt on the exam...=(
worry i cant finish study, bcz gt dozen of theory gonna to memories *sobsob
i hope wat i memorize and study from now will out in my exam, and i able to do it well...jiayou ba~

1 Nov- Cooperate Finance
5 Nov- Marketing Research
12 Nov - Accounting Information System & Advertising Marketing Communication

This is the 1st time i having 2 subject on the same day =(

** All the best to ME, HOPE i can get GOOD GOOOOOD result~!! God bless ME....
Good luck for my exam x 9878769876876 times~~

1 comment:

Hot Chocolate said...

Lolz..no worry..u got ur mentor hereXDDD
hahaha...dun tink about holiday 1st..focus on ur exam mre lar...short sightedness ny mah..u cn wear contact mah..no worry..still pretty as usual..okok when ur come..i wish u anade 987878989787897 times of good luck ya^^

Post a Comment