Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Take a break

Last weekend, i went KL with my family...it a normal weekend, nth special just because wanna fetch my aunt and went shopping ^^

chew zhao zou for dinner shopping after dinner, which help digest better *tehee


My sis miss the crepe at Sg. Wang vry much, so we brought it to fulfill her desire....
the workers there vry funny, he used mayonnaise to writed a word and ask whether we understand it or nt....

it make my sis n i =,=" n LOL

c she happily wit her crepe
@ Bintang walk wit valerie
this word tempt all the gals
the trademark of Pavilion

act cute *hehee



Another things i miss vry much which is Snowflake, there gt a long Q...



Two day one night, have fulfill some of my desire *big smile

Today is public holiday, hang out wit my sis and sleep till late in the morning...
After relaxing so much time, my test n assignment finally coming to knock my door...


Wanna earn more money ??
join youthsays, it quite similar with nuffnang...
you will get RM0.20 per click on the campaign u share...
http://malaysia.youthsays.com/jessy/invite click on it to get more detail =)

No comments:

Post a Comment