Friday, August 6, 2010

Photo shooting

1 month ago, i went Danga Bay for photo shooting...Actually was my fren wanna train his skill so ask me to be the model lend them my face *big smile

At first, my fren don't allow me to smile because he said he wanna capture my serious n feeling look...






tis look max emo



dreaming look... lolz



can u feel the sun


i'm poser...XD


Finally, i can smile~



my big foot





thx to the photographer

It is a sunny day, in the half way my skin started allergic due to the hot weather so after awhile our photo shooting section have to end...
And i forgot apply SUNBLOCK before i went out, so after came back home i only realise that i got 2 different ton of skin color *sob sob The sun are soooo powerful, i just under sun like 2 hours only *ishhh~

I'm so happy that i gt no class on tmr and Sat mayb going to KL with my family ^^


OSK
Investment Challenge
Campuses and universities across the country have partnered with OSK Investment Bank to give our students a fun way to experience and learn the valuable skill of investing, without the risk of losing money.

Through this online competition: You will experience trading in the REAL Malaysian stock market to build your wealth. How much money can you make? Cash and weekly prizes worth up to RM170,000 await those who try.

http://malaysia.youthsays.com/jessy/oskic Click on it to find out more. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment