Sunday, August 29, 2010

Mid-term break

Finally, finished my assignment and test...nt bad, this time no more last min work because my frens all done it much more earlier make me damn gan jiong...still gt 2 more assignment coming *Sigh
BUT having 1 week holiday now, can fully relax~ who care about assignment anymore *evil smile

No pic can upload on this post because my sis bring my camera to Phucket, so miss them
HOPE they will have a wonderful trip n buy many thing for me, because i'm alone here v my parents =(
N wanna thx Dennis for the souvenir bought from Tokyo, those candies r kinda CUTE n NICE~!

gonna meet up with my PG tmr, chew going back to kl soon, tan n diong also going to UK study soon *sob sob have to take ton of pic on tmr~!!

gonna enjoy my holiday~! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment