Thursday, April 15, 2010

Sunny day

I went Desaru with my classmate during 1 week break, this the 1st time we all going out...because last sem break we cant follow the plan to Malacca as we plan due to many many reason.

Tadaaa~~this time we really make it~
nice view from our resort

Visit the crocodile farm on the way to Desaru, there have many sizes of crocodile
touching the baby crocodile~ see my face expression already know that it feel very 'geli'...it feel like touching a rubber toy... after that, all quickly go n wash hands *LOL*
Natural look prepare for taking pic XD
the crocodile bone place in font of the entrance
Playing volleyball on the beach...spot me =)
we all dare not swim in the sea, so only playing around there
i like this pic~look abit look like in the video
Give it a "LIKE' (influnce by FB, all like to put a 'LIKE".. LOL)
Playing kite on the beach, i think its much more easy than in the garden because the kite will easily going up w/o you running *big simile*
At night, sitting on the beach and chit chat with everyone...
the night have A LOT of starS, reali reali many...it is impossible view on the city =(
AND i saw a shooting star there~ of course i did make a wish as fast as possible...i'm not sure i gt c wrongly or not, BUT i do believe its a SHOOTING STAR *haha*
the guys really like to act -_-
can you feel the wind?? =)
take a group pic before leaving there
On the way to have our lunch, suddenly 1 troop of cows on the road
Our lunch, Seafood~
the 1st dish is lobster, happily eating the lobster until forgot to capture other dish *smack forehead*
Forest Resort @ Kota Tinggi
I wanna walk the hanging bridge but that only allow for the resident...so bad~

i really utilize my 1 week break holiday, go Desaru with classmate and back Penang with my family *haha*
After the mid-term break, NOW i still cant back from my holiday mode >.<
BUT there a LOT of reading & test waiting for me~i have to wake up and don't waste my time on FBing anymore. (really addict on FB, said many times already but still hard to reduce the time on it ==)

2 comments:

Sam Kok said...

Your PD test is on tomorrow and yet you still write blog.. You're getting more and more like me.. Anyway, I'll still give you a "like" on that =)

Audrey ✿ said...

nice trip with frens!
and when is ours?
XD
miss u lots!<3

Post a Comment