Monday, April 5, 2010

Angry . Happy . Sad


Last weekend, i work 2 day for the restaurant i always work with...
because the manager inform me they are lack of worker so ask me isn't free for help. Recently i'm broke because i got alot of things wanna buy (me always gt many things wanna buy *hehe) so i go and work and get $$$.
But when i went to the shop, she told me the restaurant have to change oil dy but dun have oil amymore and the manager not around N he wont come to shop so early. So the manager ask the girl ask me can i fetch her go n buy from the mini market. Wth, a restaurant no OIL and being a manager you dy knew that but u forgot to buy~! how responsibility u r?? ok~maybe just forgetful once or twice that is normally for human.
But when i work at there, they always lack of something then no choice have to go and buy from mini market. And the manager did know about it, because he noon only will come to the shop and settle his own thing then disappear again. You are the one said wanna take over this business but now your motive just like 3-minute. ==
maybe i'm dont have the competency to comment you, because i may not be very capable in future but if i have a ready business and no need me to paid for the business and getting salary let me work, i would ..........

the HAPPY thing is now i'm having my 1 week break !! yuhoo~
before that i wanna talked about my 1st April, i think now we less making joke or lie on this day dy. BUT its funny when your friends found out you bluff him/her...

haha~ she give me the 'shooting' icon its so damn funny and after told her its was a lie i laugh until wanna faint dy. I make her sweating after hearing i had told her when she working. Ya, i know I'm bad~ *evil smile*

Tmr going Desaru with my classmates, hope this will be a Merry trip.
Wed night, i'm going to KL because Thur wanna go back Penang 'qin ming' and also can meet up with my DADA~ ^^ BUT i have no time to meet up my Sotong at here *disappointed*

Ytd, my family saw a sad news which is my sis fren's brother and is my primary schmate also pass away in a hit and run accident. He was same age with me *sad*
It happen so suddenly, let me feel the life are Ssooo frangibility we really cant predict what would happen on tmr...should LOVE everyone around you.

Gonna have a busy week, so now wanna go and finish up all my homework before going out for fun T__T

2 comments:

yvonne* said...

that same useless manager again?
poor you! =(

anyways, i love you! (in case you don't know already hahaha =P )

JessyQ said...

no no, this is other 1 =(
u fast fast come back la~i gt many things wana tell u n hear from u...so miss u~ hehe~ I love u too~! ^^

Post a Comment