Monday, April 26, 2010

Outing for movie

I thought my Econ test was today BUT when i went to sch my fren told me it is on tomorrow ya~
i remember wrong the date ==
i was drove to sch today, And i forgot bring my wallet lucky nothing happen ==

my management assignm due date change to nxt tue, so now i only need to rush for my accounting assignm and the test on tomorrow first =) BUT have to sacrifice my weekend time on the management assignm le *sob

2 week ago, i watched "When in Rome" with my sis and her fren. This movie make me LOL again, abit same style with "Date Night"

I like Josh Duhamel & Kristen Bell (handsome n pretty)
this movie influence me wanna visit Rome, because it look so romantics and maybe can meet my Mr. Right (hahaa~gals like dreaming, but no choice need to back to realistic *sad)

the other day, i went Kinsahi @ Tebrau Jusco with my sis for our brunch

Kinsahi Maki
fried vegetable (i forgot what it call ady..haha)
'ke le bing' my sis favour

Last week, i finally get chance meet up with my 'sotong' =)
we go for other movie "Shutter Island"

I realize that the movies we watch, in the end of the story sure is the whole things is the imagination of the actor *haha
both of us forgot to take pic, so no pic with her =(

Tomorrow got Econ test~ **Good Luck to myself =)

2 comments:

Audrey ✿ said...

i wan watch when in rome and date night!!
haha!
shuttle island's ending make me blur blur
@.@
goodluck quah for your test!<3

Jeslyn said...

Gd Luck my dear sweetie...
make sure tmr dun forgot ur wallet again ya...
blur blur queen...^^

Post a Comment