Thursday, July 21, 2011

1st day in Taiwan

My holidays its over! i'm back to sch dy...
started my new sem, ALL 8.30a.m class!!! nt used to wake up early in the morning, felt sleepy in the class. *smack forehead gonna adjust my sleeping time!!
24 june, I went to Taiwan v family...its my first time went there, super excited!
meet new ppls during the trip, gain knowledge during the trip...its FUN!!

Changi Airport, 10.25am flight
Model of Blue Label~ LOL (just kidding!)
traffic jam its normal to our life, BUT its also happen in Airport~! =,=
nice view from the high
第一站:淡水老街
Unfortunately, its was raining after v reached there =(
阿给
炭烤臭豆腐
not reali like it, but must try臭豆腐 in Taiwan~!!
第二站:士林夜市
didnt take much pic, cz busy on shop n eat XD
豪大大鸡排,很多人排队
真的很好吃!! Reali NICE~!!
大饼包小饼
cant wait to rest until forgt to take pics of the hotel room. 冠君酒店 (if i didnt rmb wrong...hehe)
gonna update my days in Taiwan soon!
stay tuned~

1 comment:

Sam Kok said...

Never knew that airport can also have congestion, well shared ;)

Post a Comment