Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's day 2011

Tis hour i should preparing for my presentation tmr, but totally no mood on it~
So blogging about Mother's Day~ ^^

Today is mother's day, so wanna let my mum rest rest...
i decide to cook for her...but i only noe hw to cook marconi/pasta...

Tadaa~~tis wat i cook
ITS SAFE TO EAT~ LOL
but d taste.....get negative comment from my family =(
wil try to cook better on nxt time...
To safe my family life, we went out for dinner XD
Every Restaurant was pack v ppl and guess wat...v went for Korean BBQ again!! i think tis is 10++ times went for Korean BBQ

食客@ Sutera Utama, v try another new Restaurant
All Meatsssss...
tis is my 1st time having Soju v my parent, my dad only allow me to drink little cz he said i'm still young XD
my eldest sis v my papa n mama~ (too bad my 2nd sis having her training at KL, so cant join us)

I LOVE YOU, MUM~~!!♥♥
Mum,
is the only one will love you from her bottom of her heart
is the one who care about me 24 hours
is the one who worries about me everyday
is the one will give u the all the best things, if she could
and bear v my bad tempt...
Although i'm a naught kids, always make you worry...
But i ♥ U, 100000% =D

Happy Mother's day, My mum =)

No comments:

Post a Comment