Saturday, May 14, 2011

Happy Hours

Last week, because of assignm make me vry stress.....vry depress and need some dessert to cheer me up~

Tutti Frutti@ Sutera Utama
many ppl like it, i feel its normal..but its yogurt ice-cream so no nid scare wil b fat...hehee

Over time @ Sutera, 1st branch in Johor...
so go n take a look after i told my Alcoholic frenS its open~ some alcohol to chill out~ LOL
Sat night, went to Classic Gallery @ Molek
attend fren's bday party v my elder sis =)
v the sexy cute bunny -bday gal~
my bro n sis~
Tis few days, the weather are soooo HOT !! thn i gt sore throat and my voice bcum man voice!! at 1st, i stil vry excited on its but nw I hope i cn get well soon, I want back my sweet voice~!!! =(
This week should act a obedient gal, stay at home prepare my coming soon exam...
but i jz back from yc v my dear cho =X failed my plan!!
less than 1 month to prepare my final, but i stil in blur *smack forehead
gonna b anti-entertainment for 1 month, calm down and start cultivate my study mood~!!

1 comment:

Hot Chocolate said...

take care of urself k..drink more water...n REMEMBER....STUDY SMART!!!!n HARDXDD

Post a Comment