Saturday, April 16, 2011

PUMA social party

This post should be post on last week, but i gt no time for blogging so save as daft 1week...
Recently, face many problems in my assignmts eg. lec reject our ideas, cant get prove for him,.........but now everything go smooth *thank god
NO motivation anymore. arg....who cn help me?!!

Back to topic~
Puma party, i had mention it in my last posr....no one acc me go for this =(
but last fri, i stil be there ^^

Who's got the most balls?
the one who get the most balls (chops), stand a chance to get brand new PUMA wardrobe!
play games to get more balls~
too bad, i'm nt gud in sport =( so watching others playingpuma shoes n bags hanging on d ceiling~
puma bags n shirt~
DJ in da house~
get a free drink when register
In the end, my lovely sis acc me went for tis~ *tehee
tats, family will always b there for u =D

get NICE free polaroid~

Still gt many assignms n tests waiting for me *faint
Must have positive thinking~!! All this things going to over soon, BUCK UP~ buck up~!
but going to take a nap 1st~ LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment