Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Isn't holiday

Finally, i'm in my 1 week mid-term break which I have been waiting for a long time...
But it doesnt follow wat i've planed, i'm thinking wanna stay in KL for few days and go Genting v sis or fren,....
In the end, i only gt 3days trip time on tis holidays...because i gt ALOT of assignment waiting for me to finish it~ *sobsob

1st subject, sure is Professional Development 2!! I always stay in sch til at night because of doing this disgusting assignment, its took most of my times~!!
2nd, Corporate Law assignment need me to write out 3000 words of essay to discuss about a court case which i totally gt no ideas how to write *smack forehead
3rd, Financial Accounting assignment i also hvn touch it =(

I know i should stop complaining and start work for it, but PD took alot of my energy (finding excuse for myself) after tat lazy to do other things anymore...
Must have positive thinking, my PD assignment SURE wil goes smooth after tis and i cn finish all my things in time nicely ^^

Forget about it~talk about other things...
Last week, received my dear Cuttle Fish call in shock because she came back from Uk secretly!!
We planed to surprise Sotong whn she back to M'sia, but out plan spoiled by Uncle Khoo *haha
But we slept overnight at Sotong house, same as b4 we like to laugh, gossip, comparing our toe LOL taking many funny pics~ XD

25/03/2011 my dear cho n i went to Mr Lee 21st Bday party
his cute Jail Bunny Bday Cake
Bday guy face all kena cream~ Happy 21 Bday ya...

Last fri after class, have our releases stress trip to Melaka wit my classmate...taken alots of pic, but nw feel sleepy...
So mayb tmr i'm going to update my Melaka & KL trips soon~ stay tune!! =P
Good Nite~

2 comments:

Hot Chocolate said...

no worry..u got me to become ur left and right hand^^
jia you ya!!

Sam Kok said...

Staying tune!!

Post a Comment