Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Like A G6

Plan to save money for Europe trip wit cho, i also wish to visit around d Europe, hav a WHITE Christmas also~!! but i think tis plan 90% wil fail *smack forehead
bcz my income is less thn my expenses =( hope i cn save some money after my work, but my salary are so little *sobs
Recently i'm selling cloths in Princessswonderland all are READY Stock, Suppoert me n have a look ^^

Last month, after attend my cousin wedding..hav some drink v Mr Hanz
I love the environment, but bcz it was middle of the night so cant capture nice view so i steal other pic to show *hehe

@ Mansion Sixty Nine, Penang
gt seat on the pool, its cool~



Mr Hanz look like trying to say smthing


my pretty under d spotlight
my 2 lovely sis


start party~
Jeslyn wanna punch Hanz??
start tipsy ??


where the DJ??

Tadaa~~~
~
TODAY, Jessy DJ in the house, LOL (i'm a messy hair DJ)

Dinner @ Smoky Jack Ribs & Steak House Penang, Upper Penang Road



Mushroom Soup
Seafood Baked Rice
Lamb chop
Pasta ( forgot the name)

Its a nice place to have a chat

After dinner, have a walk around there





3 poser~!! LOL
take pic v tis cute 'nene' ~!

Gonna to hav sleep dy, cz tmr gonna work =(
hope cn faster over it, BUT i jz start work for 1 day...still gt 1 n half month are waiting for me *Sigh

2 comments:

Audrey ✿ said...

wah is like,tiz plan to go with cho only :(
anyway we must go together, not a dream ok!! :D
love u and jiayou work hehe!!

Hot Chocolate said...

hmm..jia you at work ar...dun sleep at office ar..XDD

Post a Comment