Thursday, December 2, 2010

After my final exam, i fly to Penang ALONE to meet up with my family n attended my cousin wedding...late for check in bcz stuck in traffic jam, but lucky i stil able to get in d plane n reach Penang safely ^^
This is my 1st time take fly ALONE, 1 hour fly to Penang n my family was there to pick me up so tats nt much to worry =)
Oh~tat day was my DAD'd birthday, i was too excited my final have finish n no need to face notes/books for few months until i forgot to wish my dad *smack head ==
last min wish him whn i reached in Penang, 11.45pm... Did a small celebration after reached home (bcz we need to sleep early to attend my cousin wedding day on the nxt morning)

Happy belated birthday, I ♥ U, DAD
~
use the real knife to cut cake,LOL (the ppl forgot to giv plastic knife whn they bought the cake)
The next morning, we all wake up early bcz of my mum scare tat we will late but officially we r earlier 1....


nice wedding photo
bridal car
my 2 sis v d bridal car
my family, uncle, aunt, cousin =)
my cousin n his pretty bride, xoxo ^^
bring d pretty bride back home~
my 2 sis, little Chloe v her pretty mum~
ignore my messy hair look =,=
Doll up for wedding dinner =)

Jesmine, Stacey(cousin) & me (i like the flash light, cz i look fairer LOL)
v d bride n groom
Jesmine, me, Jeslyn n Shanice (cousin)v baby chloe n sharon

I Suupperr tis photo~!! but gt no idea y my 2 akak wana peace)
v my cousins
stil cnt accept to show my forehead cz my face is LONG T__T (i wish to have smaller face)


few days ago Dinner @ George & Dragon, for celebrate my Mum's birthday~

chicken bolognese pasta (if i didnt rmb wrongly)
grill lamb (forgot d name, hehee)
salmon v lemon n butter sauce
mushroom chicken
black pepper chicken

Mango cake (sorry, my camera din hav low-light function so its blur *sob )

I LOVE year end, especially Nov n Dec bcz my parents n my Bday are in Nov. hehee...
N i'm enjoying my HOLIDAYS....stay till late in the night whatever i gt nth to do, wake up late =X (it seen like wasting time)...So, nxt week i gonna go for work n earn some money insist of sleep at home...
Christmas is coming soon~ cant wait to celebrate v my family n frens, but gt no plan on it LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment