Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Start school

My 1 month holiday have ended...
meet up my TD10 buddies, hanging out with my frens, gossip with my frens BUT i didn't get sing k session with my frens =(
Start school, i have to choose my major of the course...i be worried about i will lost interest on what i choose and no confident on it, this and that make me can't make decision...
After discussed with my family, i decided to choose major in accounting, i hope everything will be smooth..
This sem i gonna study for 5 days, but gt few days jz go to sch for 2/3 hours class only...it really waste out time and petrol la...some more my house not near to the sch ...Sigh~
Yesterday, i went to cut hair...now my hair consider as medium hair length already *sob sob

NW I MISS MY LONG HAIR~!!

1 comment:

Dennis said...

Your hair won't stop growing...
You will have your long hair back very "soon" :D

Post a Comment