Monday, July 5, 2010

My Sotong Family

Fri, was my Sotong Birthday...Yvonne came back from UK, so FINALLY we celebrate Sotong Bday together ^^
this is 1 year ago, we celebrated Sotong(yee vonn) Birthday before Cuttle fish(yvonne) went to UK...Sotong Family
We planned go Singapore for play kite and cycling but after that Sotong realised it is travel too far for play kite and cycling which it also can do in JB...So we cancel the plan and go for lunch and movie...

Seoul Garden @ City Square
damn full *lol
After that, we went for a movie...The Back-up Plan, overall its quite funny...the screen of the pregnant women wanna give birth make me unforgettable...
It was rain after the movie, so we cant go for cycling and play kite...we find a place to yamcha.

Still got many photos in Yvonne's camera...
I MISS the time we hanging out together, gossip together, we like to laugh for no reason and create alien language which only understand by us...And we like to take sticker card photo, which is wasted our money but it memorable...

2004
we all in long hair...my smile are SO ugly, bcz tat time wearing braces
2005, finally my smile look better ==
we all in short hair
Start from tmr, my Sotong gonna working at Singapore for her study.All the beat for her work...And next week my Cuttle fish gonna go KL work for 10 month
then the chances for us to meet up is getting lesser and lesser..*Sigh

I'm glad to have both of u as my Sotong family...*big smile No matter doing what, both of u must take care and miss ya~
Sotong family Forever *hugs & love

No comments:

Post a Comment