Tuesday, August 7, 2012

07082012

Finally... I'm officially completed my degree !!!
Haven graduate yet bcz my convo will be held on March 2013.

First interview. Failed~ but at least i try =)
La Forketta @ Dempsey Hill, Singapore. Dinner after a Looonng wait interview.
A random weekend went to Singapore wit my lovely sis! 
TWG @ Ion Orchard. Nice macaroons & cake for tea time!!  
Good Luck Restoran @ Sg. Rengit. Another random dinner wit Family! 
Now, I feel lost....
No direction about which field I should enter in for my career... Mayb need sometimes and seek some suggestions from family n friends to decide it...
Enjoy the lazy relax time for more awhile first~ (finding excuse for myself. LOL)
Good luck in my job hunting~!

And there is another hot issue i want to blog about~
I think almost all Malaysian had watched the Olympic Badminton- Male single match! Its dammn gan jiong match i even seen~!!!
From the match, it can c DLCW ady tried his beesssttt in the competition!!

However its silver metal! but his attitude win ppl's heart!! You still the proud of MALAYSIA!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

just keep on jiayou,u will find out what u want!
love.

Audrey

Anonymous said...

good luck with yr job hunting!

Sam Kok said...

Hehe, job hunt. Good luck.

Post a Comment