Sunday, February 26, 2012

Do the right thing right

Yea...started my final sem for the 1st week...so this slogan is from my lecture n I can feel the 'power' of the slogan *stress
I had been picked to be a team leader for the group assignment, seriously I doubt my capability to lead my members. :( because I wish to be the one who follow others instruction...
I had been nagging it for the past few days... But now i only can be positive thinking, this may be the time for me to learn more and gain experience...
Thx god, my lecture had approve our project idea! So, it let me relax for this weekend *smack forehead
make up for fren's Bday party @ Showhouse, Sentosa
the bday boy
the galss!

Have to wake up from holiday mood, back to student life and face my assignment n tests... =(

No comments:

Post a Comment