Sunday, September 18, 2011

Double holidays

I know I'm not an efficient blogger!

Btw, I'm still wanna to updated my National Day n Hari Raya Holidays...by coincidence my mid-term 1 week break fall on the same week... its sooo wasted! if not i will have more holidays~~ *greedy
I went KL with my family...I'm very happy cause i'm craving many food in KL!! So its a "makan" trip!!

Sushi Zanmai @ Sunway Pyramid 
my fren told me, he though that the white thing below the Shashimi is mee hoon!! LOL
until i told him its White carrot, so he have to thank me for the knowledge~ hahaa  =P
Chatime @ Sunway
c many ppl's photo v Chatime made me craving it for long time! cz Jb dun hav tis, sad~
Finally i get it!!
Bubba Gump @ Sunway Pyramid
The shrimps is NICE!!
 and you have to turn the plate to stop the waitress...quite special.
Ding Tai Feng @ Pavilion, brunch with my lovely sisters
Tokyo Street~
bought the Mochi Sweet @ Tokyo Street
itss nice!! I miss it
Levain @ Jalan Imbi
i wanna went there long time ago, cause heard many ppl say they gt nice bread and nice atmosphere...
Pizza, pasta for our brunch!
Seventeen Saloon @ Sunway Giza, chilling v my bros n sis...
Snowflake @ Kuchai Lama, dessert after the lunch...
i miss the taroball and sea amber jelly~
 BBQ Gathering v my Loooong Tiimee no c TD10 gangs!!
time fly~ i had graduate from my foundation for 3 years already!!
have a good time v them, hope can organize a gathering v full attendance soon~


This is my 1st post using my iphone to upload photo, it is much more convenient!!!
then i can update more...hehehe.  stil gt many things to update eg. went s'pore v my sotong family, hanging out v my PG,.......
But recently busy for my assignmsss, gt law assignm n test on nxt week!!
Gonna start study for it~if nt i gonna nagging again!! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment