Saturday, March 5, 2011

Sch life

Enter back to sch life for 2 weeks, busying about my study BUT i'm still missing my holidayssss....not much for me to blogging~ =(
i think tis sem is quite tough for me, because i'm taking corporate law and professional development 2, and ....
Corporate Law~! alot of acts & sections need memorize!
(i hate memorize things)
Professional Development 2, almost every week gt presentation and gonna wear formal and present our business plan like professional
( our business plan mayb will b reject by lec, even though nw he accepted our plan *faint)
Everyday discuss my assignm v frens in college til 6-7 pm
(i dislike stay in college after class,fml)
If he feel tat ur present nt well, he wil criticize u or stop u while we r presenting
*stress

hope tis sem everythings wil b smooth~

Recently i'm selling clothes ... ALL are READY STOCK~Support me, visit Princessswonderland ~!! THX =)

No comments:

Post a Comment