Saturday, September 25, 2010

Foods & Drinks

Hari Raya i went KL with my family AGAIN...
This time not much shopping, more on eating....LOL~

dinner @ Sushi Zanmai






Another day, accompany my sis lunch @ Ding Tai Feng with MunMun and Gary...too hungry so didnt take pic...
BUT we take Polaroid~ ^^
MunMun



After lunch, have some dessert (gonna be fat >.<) with Meng Hui...
force to smile??

Night, went G six @ the gardens with my bro n sis...








my CUTE notti bro =)
欢乐的时光总是特别快过~ money also spend fast, now having debt T_T

Last few day, i lost my Pendrive.fml...it not the first time, bcz i always found back after thn...BUT tis time i reali CANT find back, I MISS my Pendrive !! i WANT back my pendirve !! =( Anyone saw my pendrive plz pass to the lab counter, i will appreciate it...

Now need to work harder on my study, bcz final is coming soon but i stil not reali understand the subject...Study hard n play hard, but i think i jz only gt play hard...Dont wan to get poor result but no heart on study *sigh Gonna cut my time on Fb & computer~!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment